Terms & conditions
When purchasing your ticket to the DStv Delicious Food and Music Festival South Africa you agree to be bound to our ticket sales Agent (Afeleton Pty Ltd t/a Howler (Registration number: 2009/016028/07) “Terms of Service” and “Terms” as published on their site at the point of purchase. These terms of service can be found at:
In Addition to the Ticket Sales “Terms of Service” and “Terms” as published above, you agree to be bound to the following Festival “Code of Conduct and Terms and Conditions of Access”:
- No Food or Drinks (Alcohol and/or Soft Drinks) can be brought into the Festival.
- No cooler boxes, braais, deck chairs, or picnic appliances can be brought into the Festival.
- No Under 18’s will be allowed access to any Bars and/or VIP Hospitality Lounges where Alcohol is served.
- No Under 3’s and or Over 13’s will be allowed access to the Kidz Zone.
- Dangerous objects are strictly prohibited at the Festival.
- Unless you have a valid pass (ticket) that has not already been used to gain access to the Festival, you will be denied access into the festival.
- The Event Organiser, at its sole discretion, retains the right to remove anyone from the festival if their behaviour is causing risk and/or offence to any other party.
- Tickets are non-transferable and not replaceable due to loss or theft.
- By attending this event you agree that DStv Delicious International Food and Music Festival and their agencies, publicists, promoters and various partners associated with the festival as seen on the official festival website (www.deliciousfestival.com) may use any images, recordings, visual as well as sound bites for publicity purposes included but not limited to social media, print media, and television, without your further consent or payment.
- The weekend ticket is non-transferable. The purchaser/ticket holder will receive one ticket. The ticketholder will receive ONE access wristband upon arrival at the festival to use for the entire event weekend. THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY LIES ON THE TICKET HOLDER TO NOT SHARE OR LOSE THEIR TICKET, and NOT TO LOSE OR REMOVE THE WRISTBAND.
- If you are planning to drive to the DStv Delicious International Food and Music Festival, please note that there will be limited secure and patrolled parking available at the venue operating on a first come, first park basis. Parking payment will be R100 CASH upon arrival. There will also be designated safe Drop Off Zone points available.